Friday, January 16, 2009

Lurig annons

Som jag nog nämnt tidigare står jag med på en email-lista här i Mt Shasta området och det här kom igår:

"This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed... It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.
I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding
in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights
lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your
hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only
what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting..

Please scroll down ....

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society!!!"

Ja, så kan det gå. :)

Vi har fått en otrolig dimma i Lake Shastina. Den lättade inte på hela dagen igår och igår kväll när jag körde hem efter mitt "kvällspass" på skolan var det som att köra i mjölk vissa delar av vägen. Inte alls så trevligt. Här i Weed däremot skiner solen.

No comments: